Beautiful room with furniture in a 3-floor modern house at Islands Brygge
All information about the room
* Gladly looking for house mate in the new mordern house in Islands Brygge, center of Copenhagen, furnished *
* Address: Tom Kristensensvej, right next to the canal at a peaceful green area.
* Description of the house: New built energy A-10 rækkehus of 125sqm from summer 2015. Great condition, spacious, bright and newly painted. Quite center located in Copenhagen, and only 300 meters away from Islands Brygge Metro Station. The house is 120 sqm, 3 floors with a garden and lovely community park with sun all day right in front of the house.
* What you will get: Your private bedroom of 15 sqm, sharing spacious open kitchen and 2 living rooms, and 2 bathrooms, and a small roof terrace and garden.
* Period: 31/July to 31 August
* Monthly rent: 7000 Dkk, excluding shared common costs.
* Shared common costs include monthly udgifter, water, gas, electricity and internet, 500 DKK.
* Furniture: Yes.
* CPR registration: Yes.
* Expectation: No smoking and no pets. We will be not only house mates, but could also hang out for coffee, cook dinner together sometimes and share some hyggeligt moments once in a while, at the same time of course respect each other's privacy.
Your future roomies:
- Shaun, new Zealand, 29 year old. A friendly athletic engineer. He enjoys some calm cosy time when he gets home, and also a nice BBQ in front of the house when the sun is shining.
- Me Nanna, Chinese/Danish, 30 year old. I am in a managial position leading a global tech team at Maersk. Travel quite a lot, but when I am home I really enjoy spending time outdoor and quality time with friends and nice music.
We look for a 3rd roomies to join our township collective at Tom Kristensvej.
If you are interested, please introduce yourself via a message.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Shaun and Nanna