The houseshare “Verdens Navle” consists of 6 lovely people (of which two are a couple living together).
- Camilla studies something related to marketing and HR and also has a part-time boss job in a summer park
- Andrea is our favourite Croatian who definitely studies marketing. She also works as a bartender in one of Aalborg’s greatest bars.
- Christine is currently studying Art and Technology and is always working on a million projects, usually related to lighting oriented art installations.
- Thomas works night shifts at the local windmill manufacturing facility where he makes sure that the windmill blades are all awesome and shit.
- Morten is a full-time musician and takes part in various crazy projects where the craziest one has him playing the drums under water.
- Sara recently finished her degree at a school of art and is busy with projects centred on lighting and installations.
Together we make up a dysfunctional functional little family with widely different lives and calendars which means that we’re rarely home at the same time. None the less we all have responsibilities regarding cleaning - both dishes and the common areas (kitchen + two toilets). We also enjoy the odd party/dinner from time to time.
A few requirements.. you have to:
- be male
- be able to speak English (but your nationality isn’t important:) )
- be considerate towards your roommates
- take part in keeping the place tidy
- tolerate that people smoke cigarettes in the kitchen from time to time)
Prior experience living with other people is great but not mandatory.
If you can relate to the above and can see yourself living with a bunch of awesome humans, you should send us a brief description of yourself and tell us why you’re the person to move in:)
Interviews will be held on the 8th of July.